UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Company Website: http://utcaerospacesystems.com/
Job Location : Karnataka
Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Last Date to Apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- A Bachelors / Masters degree in Mechanical / Aerospace Engineering with 0 – 1 year experience in an engineering discipline.
- Sound understanding of engineering principles.
- Any knowledge of Mechanical Design, Stress Analysis, Materials and Processes, Reliability Studies, etc would be a huge plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well either individually or in a team.
Job Description :
1) Learn engineering processes and procedures in the Landing Systems division at Global Engineering Center – India.
2) Ensure that tasks undertaken are executed in accordance with engineering procedures and work instructions.
3) Ensure that all jobs are done on time and with the required details and quality.
4) Support the Senior Engineer / Lead to develop various designs, reports, manuals, presentations, trade studies, etc.