UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Company Website: http://utcaerospacesystems.com/
Job Location : Karnataka
Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last Date to Apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE / BTech in Electronics
Skills Required :
- Good programming skills in Embedded C, Ada, C++ and any Assembly language.
- Good RTOS fundamentals.
- Modeling and Controls systems design using Matlab/ Simulink
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Job Description :
- This position is for the Environmental & Engine Control Systems, UTC Aerospace Systems.
- Software Design/ Validation
- Conducts Unit tests/ System Test on the development environment or target systems.
- Participates in Software design reviews and Code walk through.
- Debugging and troubleshooting.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here