UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products. We design, manufacture and service systems and components and provide integrated solutions for commercial, regional, business and military aircraft, helicopters and other platforms. We are also a major supplier to international space programs.
In 2012, UTC Aerospace Systems was formed by combining two industry leaders, Hamilton Sundstrand and Goodrich, creating an organization with key positions on a wide range of aircraft flying today and substantial content on various UAVs, satellites and ground and naval vehicles.
Company Name: UTC Aerospace Systems
Company Website: http://utcaerospacesystems.com/
Job Location : Karnataka
Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Last Date to Apply : ASAP before the link expires
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E/B.Tech,.) degree in Electronics with > 70% marks
- Good programming skills in C
- Good understanding and usage of Serial communication protocols RS-232/422, SPI,
- Understanding of software development tools/ configuration management tools will be a plus
Job Description :
- Development & testing of embedded software
- Performs development of Automated Test platforms
- Performs circuit design/ debugging for Test platforms
- Debugging and troubleshooting.