United Health Group Recruitment 2019 | BE/BTech | Across India
United Health Group recruitment of Associate Software Engineer as freshers in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida. For eligibility criteria, selection process, last date, apply link are mentioned below.
Company Name : United Health Group
Company Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Job Location : Bangalore / Hyderabad / Delhi NCR
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job ID : 843341/42
Salary : Best in the market
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last date to apply : As soon as possible
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 – 1 year of work experience in IT Industry (Application Development)
- Certification in Programming will be preferred
- Qualification – B.Tech Circuit Branches only, 6 CGPA or 60% and above
- Work location – Any India Optum location (Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad)
- Immediate joiners will be preferred
- Software Engineer, applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++
- Solves/develops complex problems.
- Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools and Framework.
- Opportunity to work on health care domain
- Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET etc.
- Growing at a rapid pace.
Selection / Interview Process:
- Online Test,
- Technical Interview,
- Manager Interview,
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Apply with Employee Referral for better chances of getting the interview call. Approach UnitedHealthGroup Employees for the referral.
Apply Link (Gurgaon) : Click Here
Apply Link (Hyderabad) : Click Here