United Health Group Hiring Freshers As Associate Software Engineer | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Across India
United Health Group recruitment of Associate Software Engineer as freshers in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Noida. For eligibility criteria, selection process, last date, apply link are mentioned below.
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American for-profit managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. It is the largest healthcare company in the world by revenue, with 2018 revenue of $226.2 billion and 115 million customers.
Company Name : United Health Group
Company Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job ID : 849351
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary : Best in the market
Last date to apply : As soon as possible
Eligibility Criteria :
- 0 – 1 year of work experience in IT Industry (Application Development)
- Certification in Programming will be preferred
- Qualification – B.Tech Circuit Branches only, 6 CGPA or 60% and above – 2018 and 2019 pass outs only
- Work location – Any India Optum location (Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad)
- Immediate joiners will be preferred
- Software Engineer, applies knowledge of algorithms, principles and techniques to solve technical problems
- Writes time & space efficient code in languages like Java/J2EE, .NET, VC++
- Solves/develops complex problems.
- Our key service offerings include Product Management, Architecture, Business Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Our areas of focus comprise Data Fabric, Innovation Framework, Research, Capability Enrichment, Data Architecture and SME, Product Architecture and Leadership, Infrastructure Lab, Nonfunctional QE and Tools and Framework.
- Opportunity to work on health care domain
- Some of the key technologies and platforms we work on include Cloud, Big Data, Hadoop, Mobility, BPM, Mainframe, Data Warehouse, Middleware, Java/J2EE and Microsoft.NET etc.
- Growing at a rapid pace.
Selection / Interview Process:
- Online Test,
- Technical Interview,
- Manager Interview,
- HR Interview
How To Apply :
Apply with Employee Referral for better chances of getting the interview call. Approach UnitedHealthGroup Employees for the referral.
Apply Link : Click Here