Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Company Name: Unisys
Company Website: http://www.unisys.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Technical Support Associate
Salary & Benefits :
- Fixed yearly salary (subject to taxes and statutory deductions) will be Rs 2,31,924 per annum.
- Performance based variable incentives up to Rs 42,000 per annum. This will be applicable only after six months from the date of joining.
- Shift allowance up to Rs 46,200 per annum.
- Total Compensation including benefits Rs 320,124 per annum
- We also provide transportation facilities, enrollment in Unisys Group Life Insurance Policy, enrollment for self and dependents in Unisys Medical Insurance plan, training and career development opportunities and a host of other benefits to all our employees.
Date of Drive : 25 November 2016
Reporting Time : 9 AM
Jyothy Institute of Technology
Eligibility Criteria :
- Education B.E./B.Tech/MCA 2016 & before (Any stream and no cut-off percentage)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
- Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Team Player
- Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, DBMS, Windows)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
Core Competencies :
- Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work in a pressurized environment and able to deliver against a tight timescale
- Act Independently and be self motivated
- Excellent Problem Solving and Customer Service Skills
- Drive for results
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Centricity
Job Description :
To ensure that potential issues to IT service components are analysed and investigated for their root cause and permanent work around and hence negating the chance of the problem reoccurrence. Managing the incidents effectively end to end in alignment with the ITSM processes and interfacing with Program Management Offices, Technical Resources and MSCs wherever applicable.
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers
- Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization
- Responsible for providing the first-line of after-sales telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
Required Documents :
1. Printed copy of resume
2. Identification Card (at least one from the list below, please get all if you have multiple)
Passport (photocopy of all used pages, blank pages can be ignored)
PAN card (Please have the applicants apply for a PAN card if they don’t have one already, this is mandatory for joining Unisys)
Driving license Voter identification card Aadhar card
3. Proof of residence (any one from the below list)
a) BSNL telephone bill b) Electricity bill c) Water bill d) Lease/rental agreement e) Ration card
f) Any of the IDs from the above list which has an address imprinted on it
4. One color photograph passport size
Please furnish the required documents to enable us to complete the selection process.
How To Apply :
Last date to apply is 23 Nov 2016. Create your account and upload resume at below link.
Note: Students are informed to bring ear phones for listening test.
Apply Link : Click Here