TIBCO Freshers Recruitment As Junior Support Engineer
TIBCO Software India Pvt Ltd. hiring freshers for the recruitment of Junior Support Engineer for Pune office. Candidates from 2019 and previous batches in Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company: TIBCO Software India Pvt Ltd
Position: Junior Support Engineer
Job location: Pune
Salary Offered: Best In Market
Experience Required: 0-3 Year
- Candidate should have at least 0-3 years of experience in relevant support profile.
- TIBCO experience is plus. -BE /MCA in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent academic record throughout.
- Superior verbal and writing skills
- Learning new technologies and learning them quickly -Exceptional multi-tasking skills and being able to manage different responsibilities pertaining to this role
- High attention to details and ability to articulate complex concepts
- Ability to handle demanding and difficult customers and their expectations
- Well-developed organizational skills, a detail orientation, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team are essential
- Deep academic knowledge or hands on experience of -Databases, queries, data manipulation, data integration
- Programming/Scripting (Shell, Perl etc.)
- Windows administration and debugging experience with several of the following: .NET, XML/XPATH, JSON, Message Queue, Web services, networking, TCP/IP, HTTP, SOAP, REST, (nice to have
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide phone/email/webex consultation to debug customer problems of low to medium complexity.
- Develop good communication skills (phone/email) to provide excellent support to the TIBCO customer base.
- Understand the product issues reported by the customer and reproduce it locally in the support lab. Work with the senior members in the group to provide workarounds for the customer reported issues.
- Escalates Service Requests (SRs) to senior members in the group when unable to overcome obstacles. Learns from escalated Service Requests and avoids repeated escalations of the same problem type.
- Create Change Requests (CRs) for the defects/enhancements reported by the customer. Learn the technologies required for supporting the TIBCO product.
- Learn other TIBCO products that are required for better understanding of the TIBCO product that the support engineer is working on.
- Create KnowledgeBase articles (FAQ/Solutions) for the Service Requests that have repeat value.
- May need to work in early morning shift (5 am – 2 pm IST) or EMEA shift (12:30 pm – 9:30 pm IST) on a rotation basis
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link asap.
Apply Link: Click Here to Apply