Thomson Reuters Technology Internship Program | BE/BTech | 2020 Batch
Thomson Reuters Hiring 2020 Batch Freshers Through Technology Internship Program within the Tax & Accounting division of Thomson Reuters. The outcome of the intern experience as we’ve designed it is professional experience gained through project-based work. These are fantastic opportunities to explore careers in a reputable, forward-thinking, global organization.
Company Name : Thomson Reuters
Company Website : www.thomsonreuters.com
Position : Intern
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
Duration: 6 Months
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech (CS& IT)or Equivalent Degree students pursuing degrees and requiring Internship part of the academic course / curriculum.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeric and problem solving orientation
- Strong grasp of object oriented concepts and design methodologies
- Ability to meet deadlines in a high energy environment
- Ability to multi-task projects in an effective and productive manner
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Experience programming in C#, SQL is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of AWS, Azure, Windows and/or Open Source (Linux) platforms
- A fundamental understanding of networking such as DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, routing, switching, firewalls, load balancers and WAN connections.
- Knowledge with systems that connect to central storage devices, NAS or SAN. Public Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Azure) a plus
- Program / code software to meet design specifications utilizing established tools.
- Collaboration with Team Lead and other Development staff to establish and implement necessary software features and functions.
- Develop applications using Web Technology and/or Mobile technology to meet agreed business needs.
- Ready to work on any of the below technologies or tools:
- Back End Technologies – C#, Rest Services/Web Services, SQL
- Tools – Visual Studio, Fiddler, Chrome Developer tools
Special Skills& Projects
- Cloud Computing
- Bid data
- Machine learning
Thomson Reuters Internship Program:
The program will run from December 2019 to May 2020 and the opportunity is based in Ahmadabad.
We have designed a Internship program that offers a full time experience, where the intern is assimilated into a specialized group and works under the guidance of an experienced Manager. The outcome of the intern experience as we’ve designed it is professional experience gained through project-based work. These are fantastic opportunities to explore careers in a reputable, forward-thinking, global organization.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply