About Texas Instrument:
Texas Instruments (TI) is a global analog and digital semiconductor IC design and manufacturing company. In addition to analog technologies, digital signal processing (DSP) and microcontroller (MCU) semiconductors. Texas Instruments India is ideal for those individuals looking to learn and explore exciting opportunities within the semiconductor industry. Experience the spirit of breakthrough innovation as TI India has a role to play in every global TI innovation.
Company Name: Texas Instruments India
Company Website: www.ti.com
Position: Analog Design Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Experience: 0-1 year
- Bachelors / Masters/ Phd students of Tier1/ Tier2 Engineering Colleges with a CGPA of 7/10 or Equivalent.
- Eligible streams are Electronic/ Electrical/Instrumentation/ Engineering Physics and related courses
- Solid teaming skills needed to ensure an on-time IC delivery.
- Strong communication skills.
Profile Description (Analog Design):
You’ll define, design, model, implement and document integrated circuits (ICs). You will also have the opportunity to work in exciting areas like audio, energy automation, electronic point of service, industrial automation, infotainment, ADAS, imaging, high-speed, interface, clocking, medical, high volume linear, automotive, storage, power supply, battery management, linear power, DLP and many more.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Partnering with business teams and systems engineering to develop mutually agreeable design specifications.
- Providing high-level analysis on chip architecture trade-offs to ensure spec compliance and superior performance at a competitive cost.
- Participating in design reviews and creating the necessary design and product documentation.
- Supervising IC layouts to ensure a high-performance standard.
- Characterizing prototypes, developing test specifications and coordinating with test/product engineering to drive product releases.
- Driving behavioral models.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here