Telesonic Networks Limited (Airtel) is conducting walk-in drive from 26 Feb 2016 to 11 March 2016 at Chennai for the post of TAC Engineer – Network ( DSL) for BE and Diploma candidates with experience of 0 to 2 years.
About The Company :
Telesonic Networks Ltd. (an Airtel subsidiary) provides a bouquet of wireline and wireline enabled services to enterprise and retail customers. Our agile on field support system provides quick network uptime and connectivity to deliver a ‘world class customer service’ to the end users. Our speed of cable network roll out and span of network maintenance coupled with our state of the art network operations centers ensure high standards of service delivery, monitoring and assurance. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Company Name : Telesonic Networks Limited
Company Website : www.airtel.co.in
Job Location : Chennai
Position : TAC Engineer – Network ( DSL )
Date of Walk-in Drive : 26 Feb to 11 March 2016 (Excluding weekends)
Reporting Time : 11 AM to 5 PM
Bharti Airtel Ltd,
ESPEE IT PARK, 6th Floor, Ekkatathangal,
Board Number : 044 -42237400
Contact Person: Mr Shankar B
Experience Required : 0 to 2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Diploma / B.E in Electronics & Communication / Electrical and Electronics/Computer Science
- Strong programming knowledge on Perl, Java, Java scripts & html
- Knowledge on routing web server(Apache/Tomcat/IIS)
- Knowledge on web designing & DSL Technology.
- Good Knowledge on Database (Oracle, SQL).
Job Description :
Maintenance of OSS portal, responsible for new developments pertaining to OSS. This will also involve implementing new solutions & adherence of Network security policy. This includes closely working with Vendors / technical experts / operators / customer to ensure agreed SLA are meeting.
- In-house Network programming and development.
- Portal designing & Implementation.
- Automated process customization.
- Documentation of OSS & Process.
- Customized report generation.
- Implementation of special projects.
- Adherence and Implementation of Information Security Policy and guidelines
Documents to carry :
Please carry originals and a photo copy of the following mandatory documents. You will not be allowed to participate in the drive without these documents (i) Updated Resume (ii) 2 passport-size photographs (iii) Salary Slips (iv) PAN Card (v) Work Experience Certificates (vi) Highest Education Qualification Certificates