Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2019 | Software Engineer | Kolkata, Pune, Mumbai
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 4.9 billion company with 118,390+ professionals across 90 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is head quartered at Mumbai, India.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Position: Software Engineer
Job Location : Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
- B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Other Specialization, Computers
- M.Tech – Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation, Other Engineering, MCA – Computers
- Looking for full stack Java developer with strong knowledge in Networking.
- Candidate should have good knowledge in Networking, Java Script Framework (React or AngularJS), Core Java 1.8 with networking programming, RESTful Web Services knowledge.
- Must: Java 1.8 with networking programming. Socket programming, TCP/IP and understanding of various network protocols.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications with network based applications to support business requirements.
- Resolves technical/production issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Ability to do code and design reviews is a key part of this role.
- Must be able to work independently by communicating the activities with customer, update reports and manage the day 2 day activities.
- Design and develop features related to MS DNS/DHCP
- Improve scalability and manageability of the Microsoft Integrated features
- Work with Sustaining Engineering and Customer Technical Support to diagnose and resolve challenging field issues
- Interact with product management, QA, Support, and customers to ensure the best end-to-end custome Verify stability, inter-operability, and scalability of system architecture
How To Apply:
Apply Link : Click Here