Tech Mahindra Off Campus Recruitment Drive | 2018/19/20 Batch
Tech Mahindra hiring freshers for the recruitment of Associate Software Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates from 2018, 2019 & 2020 Batch having BE/B.Tech/MCA are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Tech Mahindra
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Position: Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs. 3.25 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0-1 Years
- BE / B.Tech (E&TC, Communication)
- Throughout 60% in academics (10th, 12th/Diploma, Graduation)
- Graduation in 2018,2019, 2020
- Not more than 1-year gap since SSC and that too not after joining a course. Means, no loss of the academic year after joining a course.
- CCNA/CCNP certified
- Logical, analytical, and creative approach to problem-solving
- Meticulous and organized approach to work
- Candidate should be comfortable for 2 years bond of 1 L
As Associates. software engineer, you’ll be working in a team and on diverse projects. To be successful in this role, you must possess strong analytical, problem solving and technical skills. You must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with the clients. You must be flexible enough and ready to work in Agile environment on any type of projects including 24X7 projects.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through the below-mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply