About The Company :
Tech Mahindra is part of the US $15.4 billion Mahindra Group and is a leading global systems integrator and business transformation consulting organization, focused primarily on the telecommunications industry. Tech Mahindra helps companies innovate and transform by leveraging its unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams and gain competitive advantage. Tech Mahindra expanded its IT portfolio in 2009 by acquiring the leading global business and information technology services company, Mahindra Satyam (earlier known as Satyam Computer Services).
Company Name : Tech Mahindra BPO Ltd
Company Website : www.techmahindra.com
Job Location : Hyderabad / Pune
Position : Technical Support Associates (Voice Process)
Walk-in Date : 19 to 21 October 2015
Reporting Time : 11 AM (12 : 30 to 5 in Pune )
Eligibility Criteria :
- Any Graduate
- Should have Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Knowledge in ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- Handling Internet Troubleshooting Issues.
- Flexible to working in shifts.
- Can join Immediately.
Documents Required :
- Passport size Photo
- Govt. ID Proof
How To Apply :
Interested candidates can directly walk-in to the venue given below from 19 to 21 October 2015.
Venue Details :
Recruiter Name : Prathamesh Redkar
Contact : 9100545280
Tech Mahindra BPO Ltd.
Infocity – Special Economic Zone,
Tower – I, Plot No. 22 to 34, (opposite to Ananth Building)
Hi-Tech City, Madhapur Hyderabad
500081 (Telangana) India
For Pune :
Venue Details: – Tech Mahindra Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park Phase 3, opp TCS, Hinjewadi.
Skill set required:-
1. Freshers / experienced BE / MCA /BCA graduates.
2. Excellent communication Skills , Willing to work in 24*7 Environment ,
3. Basic knowledge on trouble shooting ,
4. Good Knowledge On Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
5. Multitasking and coordination skills
6. Team Player
7. Well versed with technology (understanding of networks, monitoring, AD, Windows)
8. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
9. Shows Willingness to learn new technologies
10. Preference for candidates from corporate environment with ITIL,SLA
11. Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
12. CCNA certification would be added advantage