TCS Smart Hiring For BSC/BCA 2019 & 2020 batch
TCS off campus recruitment drive for BSC/BCA freshers from 2019 & 2020 Batch. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for science students to become a part of India’s most successful IT services company. Furthermore, exceptional perrformers will join TCS Ignite – TCS’s unique “science to software” initiative that trains you on the latest and trending technologies like AI and AR/VR and opens up a full-fledged global IT career while also letting you pursue an MCA from SASTRA University.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Best In Market|
|Batch:||2019 & 2020 pass out|
|Exam Date:||30th November 2019|
Hall Ticket: 27th November 2019
- Eligibility Criteria: B. Sc, BCA, and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible
- Percentage Criteria – 50% throughout in X / XII / BSc / BCA /B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
Eligible Streams: BSC/BCA
Also Read: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2019
Streams to be chosen while filling the form:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
TCS Off-Campus Online Aptitude Test Pattern For BSC/BCA:
TCS Question Paper Pattern 2019 for BSC/BCA candidates:
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Unisys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Sandvik||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||15 (45 Mins)|
|Verbal Ability||15 (15 Mins)|
|Programming Logic||10 (20 Mins)|
Post the assessment, interview date and location will be communicated to the candidates individually.
The Quantiative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation. Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction. Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
How To Apply:
Registration End Date: 17th November 2019
More Information & Apply Link: Click Here
Note: TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.