TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) For 2021 Batch
TCS off campus recruitment drive for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA freshers from 2021 Batch. National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from the 2021 batch.
National Qualifier Test (NQT) is a multi-level assessment to assess the following competencies and skills to generate an associated score
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Best In Market|
|Batch:||2021 batch passing out|
|Exam Date:||24th/25th/26th October 2020|
- 2021 Batch passing out
- B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / M.Sc / MCA. It is open to students from all specialization.
- An applicant must have minimum 60% or 6 CGPA throughout academics and an aggregate of 60% or 6.00 CGPA in the highest qualification till the semester for which results have been declared
- The applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered).
Also Read: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2020
TCS Off-Campus Online Aptitude Test Pattern:
The Quantitative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation. Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic English grammar and sentence construction. Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
- Verbal Ability: Tests reading comprehension and written communication.
- Numerical Ability: Covers basic numerical and statistical operations and tests the candidate’s ability to infer meaning from numerical information.
- Reasoning Ability: Tests the candidate’s ability to apply deductive and inductive logic, and critical thinking in solving everyday problems.
TCS Mock Test – Sample Paper 2020-21
TCS Online Assessment is available for the candidates who are looking for online Mock Test or Sample paper for TCS online exam 2020-21.
Sample Paper Available from 30 September 2020: Click Here To Start TCS Mock Test
How To Apply For TCS Off Campus:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below-mentioned link.
Registration End Date: 17th October 2020
More Information & Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.