TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) For 2019 & 2020 Batch
TCS off campus recruitment drive for BSC/BCA freshers from 2019 & 2020 Batch. FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from the 2019-20 batch.
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that will amplify their career growth.
|Company Name:||Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
|Salary:||Best In Market|
|Batch:||2019 & 2020 pass out|
|Exam Date:||18th & 25th January, 2020|
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Post graduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
Also Read: TCS Next Step Registration Process 2019
TCS Off-Campus Online Aptitude Test Pattern:
The Quantiative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation. Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction. Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
TCS Mock Test – Sample Paper 2019-20
TCS Online Assessment is available for the candidates who are looking for online Mock Test or Sample paper for TCS online exam 2019-20
How To Apply For TCS:
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link.
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Registration End Date: 5th January, 2020
More Information & Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor has it authorized anyone to charge.