About The Company :
Established in 1907 as Asias first integrated private sector steel company, Tata Steel Group is among the top-ten global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of over 29 million tonnes per annum (mtpa). It is now the worlds second-most geographically-diversified steel producer, with operations in 26 countries and a commercial presence in over 50 countries. The Tata Steel Group, with a turnover of US$ 24.82 billion in FY 13, has over 80,000 employees across five continents.
Company Name : Tata Steel
Company Website : www.tatasteel.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Assistant Engineer Trainee – AET
Salary : 1st Year – ₹28,000/month; 2nd year – ₹30,000/month
Interview Location : Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jamshedpur
Job Description :
Tata Steel is seeking applications from interested candidates for the following positions for Project Construction and Design on Contract Basis for a period of 2 years. Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for selection process.
Contract Duration: 2 years (Trainee). The engagement under the contract is temporary. No claim shall be entertained for regular employment on that basis at any stage or for pay and perks payable to regular employees. AETs would go periodic evaluations and basis successful completion of assessment, may be considered for employment in Tata Steel and will be placed as Assistant Manager
- Diploma with minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engineering) (Freshers can also apply)
- Should not exceed 30 years of age as on 30th November 2016
- Minimum CGPA/Percentage of 6.5 or 65% in qualifying examination
- Must have attended full time AICTE approved Campus Program
Functions to be selected for:-
a) Civil & Structural
c) Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation
Emoluments during training period:
- During the contract the AETs will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend as detailed: 1st year: 28,000 per month, 2nd year: 30,000 per month.
- AETs will be covered under medi-claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of 6,000/- per annum)
- Eligible candidates from Tata Group companies can apply for this opportunity through Career Opportunities in Tata World.
- Tata Steel employees on permanent roll are not eligible to apply for this job opportunity.
How To Apply :
Last Date to apply is 30 Nov 2016.
Apply Link : Click Here
More Info: Click Here