TATA Communications is conducting walk-in interviews on 14th September 2019 at TATA communications office at Ambattur , Chennai for BTech/B.E in ECE / Telecommunications candidates from 2019 batch.
Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers.
Company Name : Tata Communications
Company Website : www.tatacommunications.com
Job Location : Chennai
Salary : Rs 3 LPA
Walk-In Interview Date : 14th September 2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Reporting Time : 11 AM – 1PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.E ECE/EEE/E&TC – 2019 passed outs only.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge on networking.
- Theoretical knowledge on basic telecom technologies.
- Flexible to work in ANY shifts.
Required Candidate Profile:
- Must be flexible for shifts
- Must be open for Ambattur location
- Must not have any backlogs
Skill Set Required:
- Basic knowledge on telecom network infrastructure & Excellent communication
- Project work in Cloud, Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, Backup, Network/Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
- The candidate MUST have excellent communication skills.
- Telecommunications engineers use their technical expertise to provide a range of services and engineering solutions revolving around different modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- Responsible, able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervisior
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible interested are requested to attend walkin on the below mentioned address on 14th September 2019.
Walk-In Interview Venue (14th Sep)
Tata Communications Limited ( Old Building )
Ambattur. Ambattur Red Hills Rd, Kallikuppam, Ambattur,
Chennai – 600053