About The Company :
Sysbiz Technologies is a subsidiary of BPI Technologies Inc., USA. a diversified offshore Business Solutions and IT Services provider. Our competencies lie in setting up dedicated offshore software development teams for product development, Application Maintenance and Testing, for Life sciences, Financial Services, Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing, Tele-communication and High Tech Industries. Our enterprise solutions are running in corporations around the world.
Company Name: Sysbiz Technologies
Company Website: http://www.sysbiz.com/
Job Location: Chennai
Position : Java Developer
No of Vacancies : 19
Salary : Rs 2 LPA. After successful completion of 6 months probation period , CTC will be 2.15 LPA.
Walk-in Date: 2 July 2016
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 2 PM
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / MTech / MCA
- Specialization : CSE, ECE, IT
- Percentage Criteria : 70% aggregate in 10th, +2, Graduation & in Post-Graduation.
- Note : The Candidate should not have any History of Arrears in Mathematical Papers.
Selection Process :
- First Round : Aptitude and Technical Written Test. ( Technical Test on C, C++ )
- Technical & HR Interview
Job Description :
- Define, design, develop, and debug various components and features.
- Work on requirements, functional specifications, and design specifications.
- Work on interface definitions, code implementation and code debugging for generic code and/or port-specific code.
- Triage, troubleshoot, and resolve any problems found in integrating, building, and testing of these components and features.
- Work on the corresponding functional unit tests, the associated test infrastructures, and related development environment scripts.
- Note : Selected candidates will have to sign a bond for 3 years.
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in on 2 July 2016 starts from 10 AM. Interested and eligible candidates can directly report to the following venue.
Venue Details :
No 270, Lloyds Road,
“A” Block, Vee Dee Ymm Complex,
Landmark : close to AIADMK Party Office
Source : naukri