Synopsys Internship 2019
Synopsys hiring freshers for the recruitment of Intern (Technical-Engineering) in Noida. Candidates from 2019, 2020 Batch in B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Synopsys
Company Website : www.synopsys.com
Hiring Location : Noida
Position : Intern (Technical)
Stipend: Best In Market
Eligibility Criteria :
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|AFCAT||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Indian Navy||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Byjus||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Educational Qualification :
- Understanding of ASIC design flow
- Exposure/Hands on with RTL/debugging experience with RTL (Verilog/VHDL) ,
- Hands on Shell/Perl Scripting
- Excellent debug and analytical skills
- High energy individual with the ability to go an extra mile.
- A proactive team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
Skills Required :
- Looking for highly motivated ASIC Digital Engineer to be part of High Speed Serdes solutions development Team.
- As part of this team , you will be working on digital part of serial link PHY IPs and IP evaluations systems up to data rates of 56 Gbps for serial standards like USB , PCIe, Ethernet.
- You will be learning protocols & specification as well as verification methodology for such systems. Subsequently shall contribute
for the creation of complex verification infrastructure with state of the art framework for functional verification of High Speed PHY IPs.
- There’s going to be challenges to overcome with Out-of-box thinking, apply the ideas and bring up verification environment for quality verification and coverage.
- Also will be involved to develop automated infrastructure for extraction of relevant information about the design, interface, configuration parameters, reset values etc from design and simulations to populate the product collateral.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply