About Surprise Solutions Pvt Ltd.:
Surprise Solutions is a highly professional IT services & solutions company delivering quality web solutions for the most demanding projects. They offer a range of web development services including consultancy and application support. They combine business domain knowledge with technology competence and proven methodologies to deliver high quality results in a cost-effective manner to maximize your competitive advantage and productivity.
Designation: Assistant Junior Manager-Business Development
Job Location: Chennai
Desired experience: Fresher
Training Period: 4 months
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Salary: 3.5LPA (10k per month stipend during 4 months probation period)
Tentative date of interview: 6th/7th November 2014
Qualification: BBA, BBI, BBM, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
- Group Discussion
- Presentation round
- HR Round
- Maintaining and developing Client and Customer relationships through mails and Telephone calls
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Developing marketing campaigns to promote a product,
- Planning, advertising, public relations, event organization, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research.
- Performing market analysis & organize data for formal presentations of any advertising/promotional campaign to Business Head.
Skills and Attitude:
- Candidate should have Good communication, Critical Thinking, Convincing, Leadership, writing, Creativity, Attention to Details, and project management skills.
- Candidate should Proactive with Curiosity, agility and experimentation.
- Candidate must be Understanding sociology and Technology
- Insight into analytics and interpreting data.
- Candidate should have ability to Work with challenging and fast-paced business environment.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Candidate must have knowledge in gathering market and customer information and challenging any objections with a view to get success in business by performance.
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: This is a call based drive for those who wrote AMCAT Exam