About IIT Roorkee Summer Internship 2014-15 :
The Indian Institute of Technology (formerly University of Roorkee), a premier Institute of Science and technology, has a distinguished tradition of excellence spanning over 166 years. The Departments/ centres of the Institute are engaged in teaching, research and consultancy in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science and Management. The Institute offers 23 undergraduate courses including IDD and Integrated
M.Tech. in Engineering & Architecture and 49 postgraduate courses in Engineering, Architecture, Science, Technology and Business Administration.
Applications are invited from the students of Engineering Institute for Summer Internship Programme 2014-15 at Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee during the period May 15, 2015 to July 15, 2015 in the following Departments/ Centres. www.apuzz.com
Duration: 2 Months
Location: IIT Roorkee, Uttarakhand
Last Date: 30th November 2014
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Students from any Engineering College/Institute may be accepted for summer internship provided the Supervisor and the concerned HOD agree to provide the training and facilities in the Department.
● Alternate Hydro Energy Centre ● Architecture and Planning ● Biotechnology ● Chemical Engineering ● Civil Engineering ● Computer Science & Engineering ● Earthquake Engineering ● Electrical Engineering ● Electronics & Communication Engineering ● Hydrology ● Management Studies ● Mechanical & Industrial Engineering ● Metallurgical & Materials Engineering ● Paper Technology ● Polymer and Process Engineering ● Water Resources & Management
Centres of Excellence:
● Centre for Transportation Systems ● Centre for Disaster Mitigation and Management ● Centre for Nanotechnology
● Institute Instrumentation Centre
- The faculty has to give consent to provide summer internship to the candidate and submit the form in the department/centre. A faculty can take only one candidate for the summer internship provided faculty is available in station during the summer vacation.
- The students from other IITs and staff wards will be over and above.
- A bench fee of Rs. 5000/- P.M. per student be charged by the Institute from the students/ sponsoring Institute(s).
- The charges for hostel rent and mess will be extra as per norms if such facility is available and provided.
- The department/centre will send the recommendation to Dean, Academics by December 31, 2014.
- The selection of candidates for summer internship will be done centrally by January 31,2105 to ensure good candidates come for summer internship.
- The training certificate will be given by the faculty supervisor only, after satisfactory completion of the training.
How To Apply:
Application Process for Summer Internship:
For admission to Summer Internship Programme 2014-15, candidates need to download the application form.
For More Details & Application Form: Click Here
Note: The candidate has to send the brief description of project alongwith the application form.
Last date for receiving Filled Application form by the Department – November 30, 2014.