About Facebook University for Engineering:
We believe that anyone, anywhere can make a positive impact by developing products to make the world more open and connected to the people and things they care about. FBU is a paid eight-week summer internship designed to provide mobile development experience to students who are historically under-represented in computer science.
The eight-weeks is broken down by two weeks of training, followed by six-weeks of hands-on project experience in a small team setting. Throughout the duration of the program you’ll be paired with an engineering mentor who will help guide you along the way.
Our development cycle is extremely fast, and we’ve built tools to keep it that way. It’s common to write code and have it running live on the site just a few days later – we’ll show you how!
- Participate in a mobile development training course
- Work in a team of 3 on mobile projects with our product team
- Apply current programming knowledge (in C++, Java, PHP or other programming language) and learn new technologies
- Current freshman (first-year undergraduate)
- Must have a legal right to work in the U.S. for the duration of the internship
- Demonstrated interest in science and technology
- Available to work in Menlo Park, CA
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click here
Online Applications will begin accepting on January 5th 2015 onwards for the summer of 2015.