About The Company : Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Subex Walk-in Referral Drive for 2016 Batch BE / BTech / MCA candidates on 10 August 2016 at Subex Office , Bangalore for the post of Software Trainee.
Company Name : Subex Limited
Company Website : www.subex.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Trainee
Salary : 4 LPA
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Unisys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Sandvik||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zensar||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Date of Drive : 10 Aug 2016
Service Agreement : 2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Branches : CSE / IT
- Percentage : Minimum 60% in 10th , 12th and Graduation
- No Active Backlogs
Skills Required :
- Should have good Analytical Skills and programming skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of Java and Database.
Selection Process :
- Shortlisting of CVs
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interviews
Job Description :
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Ability to prepare AT with maximum coverage
- Ability to take a problem solving approach to close assigned tasks.
- Ability in test execution and error identification.
- Refers to releases made in terms of number of bugs / issues reported and within the time frame.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
How To Apply :
It is an employee referral walk-in drive on 10th August 2016 at Subex Office , Bangalore. Subexian (Subex Employee) need to call candidates directly and Eligible candidates must have Employee Name and Employee ID on their Resume.
Date of Drive : 10 August 2016
Registration Time : 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM
Venue : Subex Limited , RMZ Ecoworld, Adarsh Tech Park, Devarabisanahalli, Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Candidates can also apply directly at this link : Click Here