About The Company :
Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Company Name : Subex Limited
Company Website : www.subex.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Trainee
Salary : 4 LPA
Last Date To Apply : 16 July 2016
Experience Required : Freshers
Service Agreement : 2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 Batch
- Degree : BE / BTech / MCA
- Branches : CSE / IT
- Percentage : Minimum 65% in 10th , 12th and minimum 70% in UG / PG
Skills Required :
- Should have good Analytical Skills and programming skills.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of Java and Database.
Selection Process :
- Online Test
- Pre Placement Talk
- Face to Face Interviews
Job Description :
- Debugs software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develops and executes software test plans.
- Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Ability to prepare AT with maximum coverage
- Ability to take a problem solving approach to close assigned tasks.
- Ability in test execution and error identification.
- Refers to releases made in terms of number of bugs / issues reported and within the time frame.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts and principles.
- Works under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives.
- Expected to learn on the job towards developing domain knowledge along with technical/ proprietary skills.
How To Apply :
Apply Link : Click Here