Subex Limited is a leading global provider of Business and Operations Support Systems (B/OSS) that empowers communications service providers (CSPs) to achieve competitive advantage through Business and Capex Optimisation – thereby enabling them to improve their operational efficiency to deliver enhanced service experiences to subscribers.
Company Name: Subex Limited
Designation : Development Engineer
Salary : Rs 4 Lacs fixed + 75k One Time Performance Bonus
Job Location : Bangalore
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Batch: 2014 passed out
Last Date: ASAP
Engineering Branch : BE/BTech – CS/IS/EEE/E&C/TE/MCA
Percentage cut-off : 65% (No backlogs) – aggregate from 10th till Engineering
Responsibility & Key Result Areas:
- Coding and Unit Testing using one or more of the following languages/technologies : Core Java, C++, C#, J2EE, GWT, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Unix Scripting, Perl Scripting, PL/SQL etc (Technologies and Languages may vary between Teams/Products assigned to)
- Responsible for development and implementation of small to medium low-complexity components/units of a product, application or project module.
- Requires theoretical knowledge of programming languages/technologies and needs to build and demonstrate the practical knowledge of the same over time.
- Needs to build relevant product and domain knowledge in the areas or teams assigned to work with.
- Works on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard programming concepts, guidelines and principles.
- Works under high supervision/ guidance with frequent review of accomplished objectives with the reporting manager/lead.
- Understands and Works as per the Subex Development Process and other related/supporting processes.
Profile involves Coding and Unit Testing using one or more of the following languages/technologies : Core Java, C++, C#, J2EE, GWT, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Unix Scripting, Perl Scripting, PL/SQL etc
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Only Candidates with valid AMCAT score are eligible to apply for this position.