Staff Selection Commission , SSC www.ssc.nic.in is inviting applications for 50 posts of Stenographer Grade C (Group B Non-Gazetted) and 1014 posts of Stenographer Grade D (Group C Non Gazetted). The start date for online application is 8 August 2015 and ends on 4 September 2015 for part – 1 registration and 7 September 2015 for part – 2 registration. The exam date is on 27 December 2015.
Official Website : www.ssc.nic.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Stenographer (Grade C and Grade D)
Pay Scale :
- Stenographer Grade C : Rs 9300-34800 + Rs 4600/- Grade Pay
- Stenographer Grade D : Rs 5200-20200 + Rs 2400/- Grade Pay
- Click Here To Know More
No of Posts : 1064 Posts [Stenographer Grade C : 50 Posts and Grade D : 1014 Posts]
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications (as on 1 Aug 2015) : Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit : 18-27 years as on 01.08.2015 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997).
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / Pwd / ExS / Women : Nil
- Others : Rs 100/-
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- The Commission reserves the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary. The questions except in Part III will be set both in English & Hindi. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates who obtain the qualifying marks in the Written Examination as may be prescribed by the Commission will only be called for the Skill Test. The candidates will have to appear for the stenography test. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade ‘D’.
- For Stenographer Grade ‘D’ : 50 minutes ( English ) and 65 minutes ( Hindi )
- For Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 40 minutes ( English ) and 55 Minutes ( Hindi )
Important Dates :
Start of Application : 8 August 2015
Last Date of Application : 4 September 2015 for Part – I and 7 September 2015 for Part -II
Date of Written Test : 27 December 2015
How To Apply :
Application registrations will start from 8 August 2015 and ends on 4 September 2015 for Part – I and 7 September 2015 for Part – II.
Apply Link : Click Here
Official Advertisement : Click Here