SonicWall Hiring Freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer 2020
SonicWall hiring freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer in Bangalore. Candidates with background in BE/Btech or relevant from, 2020, 2019 batch can apply for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: SonicWall
Company URL: www.sonicwall.com
Position: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Job location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Market
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Sciences/ Electronic & Communications Engineering
- 0 – 1 years networking and network security support experience with solid understanding of LAN/WAN topologies and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the network protocols: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols like OSPF, RIP, BGP, Firewall , IDS/IPS.
- Good understanding of Security, LAN/WAN topologies and technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of OSI Model, TCP/IP, Network Security basics, Routing, Switching.
- Ability to work on in a high-level stress and interrupt driven environment
- Strong understanding of L2-L7 networking protocols, HA (High availability), State Sync, Network Cluster and major Operating Systems such as, UNIX / Linux
- Demonstrated ability to use in-depth troubleshooting to resolve or workaround customer issues using troubleshooting tools i.e. Wire Shark, Netmon etc
• Responsible for providing technical support across SonicWALL product lines via Phone/Chat & Emails in 24x7x365 days environment.
• Assist customers with deployment of SonicWALL network security products like Firewall/IPS and VPN solutions.
• Provide technical solutions and workarounds for end users on the Level 1 / 2 Calls on respective product line.
• Owns customer issues from beginning to resolution (handles in place)
• Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical and service issues.
• Use troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follows guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
• Advises/educates customers within procedural guidelines to ensure a complete solution to their technical or service questions.
• Recreates, identifies and provides input on unique or recurring customer problems.
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply