Siemens Internship 2020 for BE/Btech/Mtech | Bangalore
Siemens hiring Interns for the post of MR intern in Bangalore. Candidates pursuing their Bachelors Degree in Electrical and electronic engineering, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science related disciplines from a reputed Institution are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Siemens
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Duration: 6 months minimum
You are currently a University student (Masters M.Tech or Bachelors B.Tech) with one of the following specializations: Electrical and electronic engineering, Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science related disciplines.
- Experience using Matlab for signal and image processing
- Exposure in medical image processing tools and algorithms.
- You have knowledge of the machine learning, deep learning, data analysis methods
- You know how to program using MATLAB, Python, C++, etc.
- You have a keen interest in medical devices and healthcare
- You will learn the principles of MR imaging during this internship period
- You will write programs to implement some MR image analysis programs
- You will work with collaborators (hospital research center) to collect data for internal projects
- You will help with the management of documents related to research collaboration
- You will help in obtaining the expected scientific feedback on collaboration projects from our partners
- You are expected to work on a scientific project together with our partner (hospital institute)
- Facilitate the collaboration and self-developed algorithms implementation with our partners
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested students can apply using the below mentioned link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply