ShoreTel entered the IP telephony market in 1996 and since its first installation in 1998, the company has grown to become a worldwide leader in the IP-based business communication solutions field. ShoreTel is the only provider of brilliantly simple unified business communications solutions that consistently leads the industry in customer satisfaction and lowest total cost of ownership.
Company Name: ShoreTel
Company Website: http://www.shoretel.com/
Stipend : Stipind will be paid during the internship
Job Location : Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: 28 February 2015
- BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT/ IS/ ECE/ EEE) candidates from 2015 batch with an aggregate of 75% and above / CGPA of 7.5 and above throughout academics.
Job Description :
- Selected candidates will participate in the development of cutting-edge next-generation UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) technologies and products, leveraging mushrooming cloud infrastructure. Senior leaders and technologists with solid credentials form the core of the leadership team. ShoreTel India Engineering teams are engaged in the following broad areas of work:
- Cloud based Enterprise Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS). Premise based Unified Communication System (UC). Includes, Voice and Video Telephony, Conferencing, Messaging, Data sharing, Presence etc.
- Embedded Systems involving Call Control, Supplementary Features, Digital Signal Processing, Media Control etc using C/C++ and C#
- Operations & Mgmt incl. Provisioning and Configuration using C# and .NET
- Video Support incl. Multipoint Video systems, integrating and interoperating with other video conferencing systems.
Why Work at ShoreTel :
- Working in a smaller, fast-paced, rapid-growth environment provides a unique opportunity to see the results of your efforts, and to gain exposure to all aspects of the business. You can help shape all aspects of the company’s growth—from our daily operations to our global presence.
- Offered candidates will have to work for 5 days mandatory.
How To Apply:
Apply link: Click Here