About The Company :
Scania is a leading manufacturer of heavy trucks, buses, coaches as well as industrial and marine engines. It also markets and sells a broad range of service-related products and financial services.
In India, Scania has been present through its partner Larsen & Toubro (L&T) since 2007 in the mining and construction segments. L&T has successfully established Scania’s trucks and services and has developed a close partnership with customers in the mining industry. L&T has distributed and is supporting more than 800 trucks working in various mining jobsites across India. This relationship will continue.
Company Name : Scania Commercial Vehicles India Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website : www.scania.in
Location : Narasapura, Kolar, Karnataka
Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee (Female)
Experience Required : Freshers
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Informatica||1 Aug 2019||Pune||Click Here|
|Virtusa||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Last Date To Apply : 30th June 2015
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualifications :
- Pass-out year : 2014 or 2015 batch only.
- Branches : Mechanical Engineering (ME), Automobile Engineering (AE) ,Industrial & Production Engineering (IPE) only
- Percentage : Minimum of 60% in aggregate
Age Limit : Not More Than 24 Years (as on 1st July 2015)
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview
Important Note :
- Selection process details will be shared with shortlisted candidates directly to their e-mail ID
- Details of Venue, Date and Time would be shared with shortlisted candidates directly to their e-mail ID
How To Apply :
Interested candidate may please send her resume (on or before 30th June 2015) to
- email@example.com ,or