State Bank of India SBI www.sbi.co.in Probationary Officers 2015 Main Exam re-Examination is going to be held on 9 August 2015. The call letters for SBI PO 2015 Main Re Examination is available for the download.
SBI has now cleared the doubts of aspirants and it is only for few orthopaedically handicapped candidates.
Update : only for few orthopaedically handicapped candidates.
Mistake from SBI website :
The link inside red color is the link posted by sbi earlier which has now been replaced
Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
Steps to Download Main Exam Call Letter :
- Use combination of Registration No and Date of Birth , OR
- Use combination of Registration No and Password
SBI PO 2015 Main Exam Syllabus :
Main Exam Objective Paper consists of 200 questions and contains 200 marks
- Reasoning : It will be of very high level consists of data sufficiency questions , time consuming big puzzles , statements and conclusions. Most of the questions will be from logical reasoning. In this paper , non verbal reasoning would be asked. Questions based on the sequences followed by the figures given. This is going to be very hard and attempt of correct 20-25 questions would be a good choice. Do not waste too much time on any question.
- Data Integration : It would consists of lot of data sufficiency problems related to quantitative aptitude and many type of graphical questions i.e Bar Charts , Tabular Columns , Radar Graph, Pie Charts. The numerical aptitude questions would be easier but very time consuming involving big calculations.
- General Awareness : Specially basic terms and latest news regarding finance and money. Most of the questions would be from current affairs ie Who is the chairman of BRICS Bank ? So keep updating yourself for the latest news especially happened in 2015.
- English: Basic grammars and Comprehension.
Immediately after completing the objective test, descriptive test will be started. You have to type online , so better prepare yourself with good typing skills.
The Descriptive Test of 1 hour duration with 50 marks will be test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay). The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
Download SBI PO 2015 www.sbi.co.in Main Exam ( Re-exam) Call Letter :