SAP is hiring Early Talent through Referral Programme on Women’s Day for Women Only Off Campus Drive. Women candidates from 2016 batch Engineering graduates ( BE / BTech / MCA ) are eligible to apply for this drive.
About The Company : As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Company Name : SAP
Company Website : www.sap.com
Salary : Best in the Industry
Job Location : Across India Offices
Last Date to Get Referred : 25th February 2016
Date of Drive : 8 March 2016 ( Women’s Day )
Experience Required : Freshers
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
Engineering Graduates (B.Tech / M.Tech and MCA) from 2016 batch only
– Computer Science
– Information Science
– Information Technology
– Software Engineering
Percentage Criteria : The applicants must have an aggregate of 70% or 7.0 CGPA in their Graduation and Post-Graduation.
– As they are Early Talent hires (0-2 years of experience), Referral Bonus is not applicable.
– Candidates who do not meet the above mentioned criteria will not be considered for the selection process.
– In case the existing C-Users or Interns wish to apply, they are requested to take approvals from their respective managers before applying.
– Upon receiving the referrals, The Early Talent Team will directly communicate with the eligible candidates for further recruitment process.
– Referrals are accepted from till 25th February 2016 (Thursday)
– All eligible profiles we receive through this Referral Program will be part of our active database and we will consider them for various opportunities within SAP as appropriate.
Click Here To Apply (search SAP employee through social media. Facebook , linkedin and twitter are best platforms to look for employees )