SAI Recruitment 2019
Sports Authority of India (SAI) Recruitment of Young Professionals apply online for Administration, Finance, Sports Management, Law, General Management & Engineering. Graduate with at least Three years of work experience candidates can apply online www.sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in for this post. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Organization Name: Sports Authority of India (SAI)
Salary: Rs. 40,000 per month
Location: Across India
Total Vacancies: 130 Posts
SAI Eligibility Criteria:
- Post Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University with minimum 50% of
- Graduate with at least Three years of work experience
Age Limit: The maximum age shall not be more than 32 years on the last date of
receipt of applications.
SAI Written Test:
Objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for all the posts will be held on one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e., in English and Hindi. It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness & Computer Applications, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 to E-06 & from NE-01 to NE-04. Each question carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of 2 hours duration.
SAI Important Dates 2019:
- Last Date For Registration Of On-Line Applications: 20.12.2019 until 5 PM
How To Apply For SAI 2019:
Eligible and willing candidates may submit their applications through below link on or before 20.12.2019 (05:00 PM)
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Official Notification: Click Here To Read