About Ministry of Railways RRB Recruitment:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited online applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the following different Para-Medical Categories such as Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III, Pharmacist – III, ECG Technician, Radiographer, Lab Assistant Gr II, Lab Superintendent Gr III, Haemo Dialysis Technician, Cardiology Technician, Audiologist cum – Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist, District Extension Educator, Dietician, Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician, Male Field Worker, Dental Hygienist, Optometrist, Audiometry Technician, X-Ray Technician, Cath Lab Technician. Applications complete in all respects should be submitted only ONLINE to the concerned Railway Recruitment Board.
Indian Railways Recruitment For the post of 951 Para-medical Categories Across India. Eligible candidates will be called for a written examination with call letters being sent a month in advance of the date of the examination.T he candidates who qualify in the preliminary exam are called for the main written exam, and the merit list is prepared based entirely upon the result of the main exam.
Location : Across India
Salary: 25,000 – 45,000 per month based on posts
Total Number of Vacancies: 951 Posts
- Staff Nurse
- Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III
- Pharmacist – III
- ECG Technician
- Lab Assistant Gr II
- Lab Superintendent Gr III
- Haemo Dialysis Technician
- Cardiology Technician
- Audiologist cum – Speech Therapist
- District Extension Educator
- Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician
- Male Field Worker
- Dental Hygienist
- Audiometry Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Cath Lab Technician
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years & Maximum 40 years (01.01.2015)
The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table.
- Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application for this Centralized Employment Notice. Those awaiting results of the final examination need NOT apply. www.apuzz.com
- Candidates who have obtained diploma/degree through distance mode except AMIETE are not eligible to apply.
SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes: No examination fee
For UR/OBC : Rs.100/-
- Written Examination
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply ONLINE for a particular post to any one RRB ONLY.
Apply Link: Click Here
Date of Commencement of On-Line registration of Application: 01 November 2014
Last Date of Online Application: 01 December 2014
Written Examination Date: 08.02.2015 (Tentative)
Centralized Employment Notice No. 04/2014 (Official): Click Here