Riversand Hiring Freshers As Machine Learning Developer | 2018/19 Batch | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Riversand hiring freshers for the recruitment of Junior Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Developer In Bangalore. Candidates from 2018 & 2019 in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Machine Learning, or related technical degree, MCA, MBA are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name: Riversand Technologies
Position: Junior Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Developer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Freshers
- Bachelors / Masters in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operations Research, Machine Learning, or related technical degree, MCA, MBA
- Basic understanding of Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics concepts, methodology, approaches and techniques
Also Apply: Latest Freshers Job In India
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Play the role of a core team member for design, development and implementation of Machine Learning/AI based solutions
- Work with lead architects and consultants to understand the requirements and Architecture
- Involve in preparing the High level design/evaluation/scoring of the models
- End to end development and testing of the solutions as per the requirements
- Interface with internal stakeholders to share status updates, ideas and design approaches
- Work as an effective team player, provide training and support to peer and team members in a collaborative manner in the specific areas of specialization
- Effectively involve in technology research, capability building across newer technologies and tools in Machine Learning / Deep Learning / Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Analytics ecosystem
Must Have Skills:
- Foundational knowledge and experience in Machine Learning in any of the following frameworks like TensorFlow, Keras2, CNTK, MXNet, Pytorch etc.
- Decent grasp and experience in Python is a must, with exposure to TensorFlow and GPU optimization. Familiarity with Java, Scala – are good to have.
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously and work in a fast paced, collaborative and iterative environment
- Strong aptitude, problem solving skills, written communication skills including design documentation, proof of concept and prototype analysis and documentation
Optional (good to have) Skills
- Decent understanding of NoSQL and prior experience with ElasticSearch Hbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Cosmos DB, Redis, etc. along with various indexing mechanisms is a plus
- Familiarity with Machine Learning Services on cloud platforms like Azure, Google Cloud or AWS with GPU based optimization is good to have
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates apply apply for this role using the below link.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply