RetailOn.Net is the largest full service digital ecommerce agency specializing in Magento strategy, Consulting, UX/design, development, extension, ongoing support and Mobile commerce. Our vision is to be in top 5 Magento consulting company by 2017 and become market leader in m-commerce globally. We have our development office in Bangalore and sales office in NYC. We have 100+ appy customers across USA, India, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Denmark, South Africa and Middle East.
Company Name: RetailOn
- Associate Software Engineer (Magento PHP Developer)
- Internship for final semester students.
CTC for Associate Software Engineer INR 2.4 LPA
CTC for Internship : Rs. 8000/- per month as stipend for the duration of Jan – 2014 – June- 2014
Date of Drive: 25 & 26 November 2014
Time: 9:30 AM Sharp
APIIT SD INDIA,
Near Toll Plaza Panipat,
- Qualifications : ME/M.Tech/B.E./B.Tech.(CSE/IT/IS)/MCA(2015 Batch)
- No cut off percentage
- Batch : 2015 passing out
Note: 1st two rounds will be on basics of PHP
1. 1st round of Online written Test (in Campus):- 60 Minutes on 25/26 Nov 2014 to be intimated to the participants two days in advance by mail.
2. 2nd round for 1st round qualifier: Technical Programming Online Test (in Campus):- 30-45 Minutes on 27/28 Nov 2014 to be intimated to the participants one day in advance by mail.
3. Technical Interview:– 30 to 60 minutes
4. HR Interview:- 30 to 60 minutes.
5. Final Round of discussion at RetailOn office.
- Students must carry one hard copy of marksheets, resume, 3-4 Passport size photographs (recent) and Photo ID Card(Driving License/ Passport/ Voter ID/ College ID).
- All the students should appear for interview in formal dress .
- All the students are required to carry their all qualification documents starting from 10th Class.
- (Original copy and 1 photocopy of each) .
Registration for Participation: The students willing to appear in the drive are required to register online and must carry the copy of admit card generated by the website.
Apply Link: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Note: Offer Letter will be provided to the selected Candidates on the day they join the company.