About Renault Nissan:
M/s. Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India Pvt. Ltd. (RNTBCI) is a 50:50 Joint Venture Company established under the Renault Nissan alliance on 21st September, 2007. This joint venture was set up with the objective of catering to the localization needs of Renault and Nissan in various research, business and automotive technologies; also contributing to both partners’ global operations in the key areas of advanced research and development, advanced CAE (Computer-Aided Engineering), product development, digital vehicle development, information systems development, Business Process Outsourcing and local and global parts sourcing.
Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India Private Limited is conducting a drive on 30th August at SRM Easwari Engineering College for GET hiring.
Company Name: Renault Nissan
Position : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Salary/CTC : 3 Lakhs per year
Date : 30th August 2014 (Saturday)
Registration : 7:30 am to 8:30 am
Candidates are invited to be present at the above mentioned venue to attend an aptitude test and interviews on Saturday, 30th August 2014 at 7:30 am
Walkin Venue :
SRM Easwari Engineering College,
Chennai – 600 089
Job Location : Mahindra World City,Chennai
2014 pass-outs from BE/Btech (CS,IT,Information Science) with 75% marks in UG without arrears can apply.
Any Bond: Service Agreement of 3 years is applicable.
Mandatory Document for Interview Candidates (Original & Xerox):
- Two copies of updated resume (maximum of 2 pages)
- 2 recent Photographs (both ears visible in light background)
- Govt.ID card or college ID card
- 10th Standard marksheet
- 12th standard / diploma marksheet
- UG Consolidated marksheet
- UG Provisional certificate / degree certificate www.apuzz.com
Criteria: 2014 Candidates from B-tech CS/IT/IS with 75% in UG can walk in.
Candidates without the above mentioned documents will not be allowed for the Interview.
Electronic Gadgets like Pen drive / Hard disc / iPod etc are not allowed inside the Premises. Do not carry any such item during the Interview.
• Candidates could be disqualified for reaching the venue late, displaying indiscipline or falsifying information
• The recruiter has the final say on deciding candidates eligibility for all the stages of the drive/walk-in