JioMoney brings every day payments to millions of Indians. Our mission is to bring banking and cash-free payments to our country. We are a gathering of creative minds, innovating an array of technologies. Here you will immerse yourself in a world where algorithm meets the man on the street.
Company Name: Reliance Jio
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1-3 Year
Salary: Best In Industry.
- Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
- Desired Experince– 1 to 3 Years
Job Description – Frontend Specialist
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Oracle||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Tech Mahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming as applicable to JS.
- Experience building responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 features and an opinion on cross-browser quirks.
- Experience with at least one of Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, SASS, LESS or the likes.
- An endless passion for performance optimization techniques to extract more out of every second of processing time.
- Good understanding of how browsers work and HTTP protocol as relevant to FE development.
- Experience in designing and consuming REST APIs for production environments.
- Experience with at least one of the frameworks like Ember.js, React, Angular or a compelling reason for not having worked with any of these.
Good To Have:
- Experience working with React and a thorough understanding of various tools and options available for managing the application’s state and their underlying functional programmingconcepts.
- Experience with transpiled ES6+
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- Open source contribution
How To Apply:
Apply Link (Frontend) : Click Here
Apply Link (Backend) : Click Here
Apply Link (Backend 2) : Click Here
Use Code – APUZZ50 & Get flat Rs. 50 off on AMCAT Exam