RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2020 apply online for Assistant across India. Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline candidates can apply online www.rbi.org.in for this post. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Assistant
Salary : ₹ 36091/-
No of Vacancies : 926 Posts
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
RBI Assistant Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC
- Age Limit (as on 01.12.2019) : Between 20 and 28 years
Selection Process :
Preliminary Examination:Main Examination:
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) : The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT).
Merit List: Final selection will be on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online main examination, biometric verification and Language Proficiency Test taken together in order of merit.
Recommended Books For RBI Assistant Exam:
Application Fees :
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General/EWS candidates (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- Website Link Open: 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online): 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) February 14 & 15, 2020.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative): March 2020.
How To Apply For RBI Assistant 2020
Candidates can apply online only from 23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Apply Link : Click Here To Apply
Detailed Official Notification : Click Here