RBI Recruitment 2019 | www.rbi.org.in | 199 Vacancies | Apply Online | Across India
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)www.rbi.org.in has invited online applications for the post of Officers in Grade B through Direct Recruitment. RBI Notification is out for the recruitment of 199 Grade B Officers across India. Candidates are required to apply only online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available.
Official Website : www.rbi.org.in
Job Location : Across India
Position : Officers in Grade – B
Salary : Rs.77,208 per month
No of Vacancies : 199
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|IBM||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|MindTree||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|HCL||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|GlobalEdge||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
RBI Grade B Officers Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family allowance and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately ₹ 77,208/-(approx.)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification: A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.The minimum qualifying percentage or an equivalent grade for the Bachelor’s degree will be in aggregate for all semesters / years
- Age Limit (as on 1 Sep 2019) : Between 21 and 30 years
- No of Attempts : Candidates belonging to unreserved i.e. General Category, who had already appeared Six times for Phase-I Examination for this post in the past, are not eligible to apply. No such restriction applies to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD, if the posts are reserved for them.
Selection Process :
- Phase – 1 Online Examination ( Qualifying in Nature ) : Duration 2 Hours
- Phase – 2 Online Examination
Final Selection based on marks in Main Examination and Interview
RBI Sample Papers:
Previous Year Question Papers : Click Here
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs.100
- GEN / OBC : Rs 850/-
- Staff : Nil
How To Apply :
Candidates have to apply only online through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from . No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
Last Date To Apply: The Online Applications can be filled up to October 11, 2019 till 12:00 midnight.
Apply Link : Click Here
Detailed Official Notification : Click Here