Ramboll Hiring Freshers As DevOps Engineer | BE/BTech/ ME/MTech | Hyderabad
Ramboll hiring freshers for the recruitment of Junior Software Developer (Devops) In Hyderabad. Candidates from 2017, 2018 & 2019 Batch in Degrees in B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 0-1 yr of experience are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Company Name : Ramboll
Job Location : Hyderabad
Position : Junior Software Developer (DevOps)
Salary: Best In Market
Experience Required: Fresher
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Hexaware||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|NPCI||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Wipro||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Zoho||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria :
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 0-1 yr of experience
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain client/server-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budge)
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET Development using C#, ASP.net, MVC, MS-SQL, Python, AngularJS based development, MongoDB.
- Exposure to web development using HTML5, CSS, Jquery and python
- Knowledge of client/server application development.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of unit testing theory.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Familiarity with version control concepts.
How To Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates apply apply for this role using the below link.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply