RAK Ceramics is a INR 7000 crore Global Conglomerate that supplies its products to over 160 countries and has been officially recognized as the World’s fourth Largest Ceramics Manufacturer and Asia’s largest tile manufacturer with a Global Annual Production output of 3,00,000 square meters per day of ceramic and porcelain tiles, 50 Million pieces of bath ware and 20 Million pieces of tableware. RAK ceramics enjoys technological superiority as it has 13 state of the art plants across UAE, Bangladesh, India & Iran. Have our Manufacturing set up at samalkot, Kakinada.
Company Name: RAK Ceramics
Position: Product development / Product design
Location: Across India
Salary: 2.16 LPA (18K per month)
- 2017 Passed out Batch Only
- B.E (Civil Engineering)/M.E (Civil Engineering)
- Students must have cleared all papers / Subjects in BE/ME course There should not be any Holding Pending backlog.
- Candidates should have done Autocad & 3D Max course. However, the candidates who do not have the knowledge on 3D Max course, they will be given a training on the same and training cost will be charged from the Selected candidates salary.
- Auto CADD centre will be official trainer for 3D max courses
- The Total cost of this course will be Rs 10,000/- ( Rs 2000/- monthly will be deducted from your Stipend for 5 months)
Selection Process / Interview Rounds:
- Round 1: Aptitude & Domain Knowledge Test
- Round 2: Personal Interviews @ Mumbai
Note: Selected Candidates will be on Training for a period of 3 months at Samalkot, Andhra Pradesh. Food and Accommodation will be taken care of by RAK Ceramics India Pvt. Ltd.
Posting: Candidates will go through a 3 Months of training at Samalkot, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh. Post which they will be deployed to any of the PAN India locations.
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here