Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading IT security solutions and ISO 9000 company. The security solutions are well integrated systems that simplify security management across the length and depth of devices and on multiple platforms. The solutions are customized to cater to the needs of the consumers, small businesses, Government establishments and corporate houses.
Company Name: Quick Heal Technologies P Ltd.
Company Website: http://www.quickheal.co.in/
Designation: Associate Threat Research Engineer/ Associate Malware Analyst/ Jr. Malware Engineer
Salary:- 2.7 – 2.8 LPA
Walk-In Interview Date: 6th December 2014
Joining Location: Pune
Joining Period: Immediate
Hiring Batch:- 2013 & 2014 Batch Passouts
Target Degrees & Branches:-
BCA or B.Sc – Computers, BE (E&TC)
% Cut-off:- 50% in recent qualification
Skills:- Basics of Operating System, Knowledge of Malware Family, Anti-Virus & Computer Network
Role & Responsibilities:-
- Examine, identify, and understand the nature of cyber-threats such as viruses, worms, bots, rootkits, and Trojan horses.
- Interaction with customers over email, collecting malicious samples & providing timely solutions.
- Perform research of malicious software and exploitation tactics.
- Provide a detail-oriented technical report of the malware, identification parameters and advanced capabilities.
Selection Process (No. of Interview Rounds):-
- Written Test
Any Bond: No
Any Additional Information:
- Sound knowledge of Operating System.
- Knowledge of Scripting languages (Perl or Python)
- Good written communication.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sound knowledge of Computer Network.
- It will be rotational shift job
Interview Location & Date, Time:
Walkin Venue Address:-
Quick Heal Technologies (P) Ltd. CTS No 1551,
Thube Park,. Behind Sancheti Physiotherapy. Centre,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune-411005
Walk-In Date: 6th December 2014
Candidates from Mumbai and near location : 3PM
Candidates from Pune and near location: 4 PM
More Info : Click Here