QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available. QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
Company Name: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. – Mobile and Computing
Company Website: http://www.qualcomm.com/
Position: Assoc. Programmer Analyst – Applications Development & Support
Job Id: N1931832
Job Location: India – Hyderabad
Job Function: Develop web/standalone Applications for Qualcomm’s intranet & extranet.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Engg, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science (BE/BTech)
- 0-2 years of application (preferably web based) development experience
- Strong programming fundamentals & problem solving skills
- Good experience in any one of these Java, PHP, Drupal, C/C++
- Experience in Drupal / J2EE frameworks is desirable.
- Development Experience in HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap), and theming (if Drupal) is nice to have
- Clear Communication (Written/Verbal) & good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter and ready to pick new technologies as needed.
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a diverse, fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
- Understand the design & code, unit test, debug and maintain web/standalone applications using J2EE/PHP/Drupal technologies
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle
- Assist in process improvement initiatives
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery
- Provide day to day support for critical systems
How To Apply:
Apply Link: Click Here