About The Company :
We – PRATIAN Technologies (India) Private Limited (PRATIAN), are a Bengaluru (formerly Bangalore) based company, who focus on Information Technology Solutions, Technology Consulting, Products & Innovation, Enterprise Learning Solutions, and Cloud based Solution.
Company Name : Pratian Technologies
Company Website : www.pratian.com
Job Location : Bangalore
Position : Software Developer – Backend Developer / QA& Testing/ EDW Developer / WEB UI&UX Developer/ Enterprise Mobility developer.
Salary : 3 LPA
Date of Drive : 13 July 2017
Reporting Time : 10 AM
Venue : Tirumala Engineering college, Bogaram, Keesara, Medchal Dist, Hyderabad, Telangana.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Year of Passing Out : 2016 & 2017 Batches
- BE/ B.Tech (CSC/EC/EEE/IT) Mtech.MCA, Msc Computer Systems stream
- Academic Percentage Cut off : 60% and above throughout their Academics. No Educational Gaps (No backlogs)
Selection Process :
1) Round 1: Aptitude and Code Analysis, Eligibility for Round 2: (Aptitude Cut off Percentage 60 and Above, Code analysis 65% and above)
2) Round 2: Will be Coding round (The candidates can Select any Programming language of their choice to write Code)
3) Round 3: Communications Skills and HR Round.
Skill Assure Program:
- The candidates who clear our Assessments will be provided with an offer of 2.5 to 3.5 Lac CTC. Based on the performance.
- The Candidates will have to go through a 3 month intensive SkillAssure Competency Development Program.
- The SkillAssure Competency Development Program is a client sponsored training program which is worth Rs.75, 000/-, this will be executed by Global Edify.
- IMP NOTE: Candidates will NOT BE charged anywhere under this program, Not before or After Training & Placement. It’s completely FREE for Students.
NOTE: This is Train & Deploy Model. In this Model selected candidates will be trained by GlobalEdify in Bangalore for approx. 3 months and then will be deployed at various clients of GlobalEdify or Pratian Technologies, Bangalore.
1) All the aspiring candidates have to come fully prepared. We will be testing them in their Analytical Skills, Logical Skills, Debugging Skills, Code Analysis and their ability to write Optimized Code.
2) Candidates who have attended the earlier Pratian drives in the last 2 months cannot attend.
How To Apply :
It is an off campus drive on 13 July 2017 at Tirumala Engineering College, Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates please confirm and then proceed.