PowerGrid Recruitment 2020 For Executive Trainees Through GATE 2020 | Across India
Powergrid recruitment of Executive Trainees 25th Batch through gate 2020 notification is out. Eligible candidates in Electrical can apply for this post. For more information related to Powergrid Admit Card, Exam Date, Syllabus, Previous year question paper pattern and latest job notifications follow this page.
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
|Salary:||Rs. 15 LPA|
|Training Period||1 Year|
During Training: Rs. 8.6 lakhs
After Training: Rs. 15 lakhs
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 28 years as on 31.12.2019
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Capgemini||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Verizon||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Samsung||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|EY||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Harman||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
- Valid Score in the GATE 2020
- Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute
- Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Minimum 70% or Equivalent CGPA
- Final Year / Semester students who expect their final results by 14.08.2020 are also eligible to apply, provided they have obtained 70% marks or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to prefinal examination.
- GATE 2020 Score
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
For calculation of final score of a candidate for empanelment, the weightages of marks obtained in GATE, Group Discussion and Interview shall be as indicated below:
|GATE 2020 Marks (out of 100)||85%|
Note: Please note that only GATE 2020 score (Normalized Marks out of 100) is valid for this recruitment process. GATE score of 2019 or prior is not valid.
Last date for Online submission of Application: 31st January 15th February 2020.
- Start of GATE Registration through GOAPS: 3rd September 2019
- Closing Date for submission of online application: 24th September 2019
- Extended Closing Date for submission of online application: 1st October 2019
How To Apply:
Application window for POWERGRID shall be open from 15th January 2020 to 15th February 2020.
Official Detailed Notification: Click Here