Postman Internship 2021 | Data Engineer Intern | BE/BTech/MTech
Postman is hiring Freshers for the role of Data Engineer Intern in Bangalore. Candidates from having Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering related fields are eligible for this role. For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
Postman Internship 2021
Company Name: Postman
Job Location: Bangalore
Position: Data Engineer Intern
Stipend: Best In Market
Experience: 0 years
Postman Internship Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- You are a college fresher or a student in final year of college.
- You love everything about data and have specific inclination towards data engineering and not generic software engineering.
- You have good understanding of at least one programming language.
- You know the basics and internal workings of at least one database/data warehouse/data lake and understood the workings in depth. (You get extra credit to know difference between these three 🙂 )
- A fascination towards building things around data and seriously considering that as a full-time career in future.
- You care about what you build. Every individual is expected to pay attention to detail, and learn after their first mistake.
- Exposure to building and scaling data pipelines
- Exposure to AWS resources and serverless computing
- Knowledge in writing SQL queries
- Be an amazing learner on a day-to-day basis.
- Build and take ownership of new integrations with a variety of tools. You will be continuously scaling up yourself and your systems.
- While building new systems in parallel contribute to existing ELT (extract, load and transform) data pipelines.
- Own and deliver high performing systems (not just pipelines) and help the team scale them up, to endure ever increasing traffic.
- Communicate effectively with data consumers to fine-tune data platform systems (existing or new).
Postman Internship Registration Process 2021:
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply using the below-mentioned link below before the link expires.
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Note: This is a 5-6 months in-office paid internship. You will be directly reporting to Engineering Manager of Data team.