Paytm Walkin Recruitment For B.Tech /BCA /MCA / M.Tech Freshers On 9th October 2019 In Noida
Paytm is India’s largest mobile payments and commerce platform. It started with online mobile recharge and bill payments and has an online marketplace today. In a short span of time we have scaled to over 158mn registered users and more than 90mn monthly transactions. It is the consumer brand of India’s leading mobile internet company One97 Communications. One97 investors include Ant Financial (AliPay), SAIF Partners, Mediatek, Sapphire Venture and Silicon Valley Bank.
Company Name : One97 Communications Ltd. (PayTM)
Job Location : Noida (Delhi NCR)
Position : L1 Support Engineer
Salary : Best in the industry
Walk-In Interview Date : 9th October 2019
Reporting Time : 10 AM to 1 PM
|Company||Last Date||Location||Apply Link|
|Accenture||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Amdocs||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Mphasis||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|ATOS Syntel||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|Infosys||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
|TechMahindra||ASAP||Across India||Click Here|
Experience Required: 0 – 2 years
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualification:B.Tech /BCA /MCA / M.Tech (Must be a Graduate and should not have any backlogs)
- Fluency in written & verbal English is a must
- Willing to work in rotational shifts & 6 days a week
- Male Candidates Preferred
- Good Analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience on Linux Environment
- Candidate with basic Java knowledge would be preferred.
- Hands on experience on SQL (My SQL/Oracle).
- Writing SQL Queries and their execution on Windows and Linux system.
- Task Planning and Execution.
- Please carry two updated copies of your resume.
- Candidate should not have any BACK LOGS
- Must have aadhar card.
- Comfortable for working 6 days a week and with rotational shifts
How To Apply :
It is a direct walk-in drive for interested and eligible candidates on 9th October 2019 at Noida Location.
WalkIn Interview Location (9th October 2019):
F-1, Noida Sector-6,
Nearest Metro Station : Noida Sector 15