About The Company :
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation that specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly database management systems. Headquartered at 500 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, California, United States and employing approximately 111,298 people worldwide as of 30 November 2011, it has enlarged its share of the software market through organic growth and through a number of high-profile acquisitions. By 2007 Oracle had the third-largest software revenue, after Microsoft and IBM.
This role is working within the GIT OU Support Incident Management team and provides the primary service interface to Oracle University for the initial logging and tracking of service issues for all services provided by the GS group. The role also performs a variety of technical duties to ensure service readiness.
Company Name : Oracle Corporation
Website : http://www.oracle.com/
Position : System Administrator
Job ID : 170012JR
Job location : Bangalore
Experience required : 0-3 years
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- 0-3 years of relevant experience in described field
- Some experience of working in a support service environment desirable, but recent graduates/freshers with appropriate skills are welcome to apply
Job description :
- Define, design, and implement network communications and solutions within a fast-paced, leading edge database/applications company.
- Monitor the fundamental server/network capacity. Determine the characteristics of a problem and either resolve the problem immediately and/or record, escalate, and track the problem through to closure and to the customer*s satisfaction.
- Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and procedures. BS in Computer Science or related field.
How To Apply :
Apply Link: Click Here